• Acer laptops and desktops, projectors and monitors.
• Canon cameras (including lenses, batteries, and all accessories), printers and scanners.
• Creative Labs sound cards, speakers and headphones.
• Dell laptops, desktops and monitors.
• Genius scanners, keyboards and mouses (wired and wireless), speakers, digital and web cameras, headphones and microphones.
• HP laptops, projectors, printers (inkjet, and colour and black & white laser) and scanners.
• Intel based servers and PCs.
• Kingston Memory (RAM).
• Lenovo laptops and desktops.
• LG laptops, projectors, monitors and DVD players.
• Logitech presenters, keyboards and mouses (wired and wireless), speakers, headphones, microphones and webcams.
• Microsoft keyboards and mouses (wired and wireless).
• Optima projectors.
• Panasonic projectors.
• Rexel – Larger products: Heavy duty staplers and punches, binding machines, paper shredders, overhead projectors, etc.
• Sony laptops.
• Seagate hard drives (SATA, SDD and external (2.5″ and 3.5″)).
• Targus laptop carry cases (Wheelies, Carry & Backpac) and accessories (presenters, hubs, etc).
• Toshiba laptops.
• WD (Western Digital) hard drives (SATA, SDD and external (2.5″ and 3.5″ (including wireless)).
• Zeiss spotting scopes and binoculars.
For all other brands – Please contact us.
• Adobe Acrobat, Photo Shop, Dreamweaver, etc.
• Microsoft Office – All editions.
• Microsoft Server and Small Business Server.
• Microsoft Windows – All versions.
• Kaspersky Internet Security (and AntiVirus and Total Security).
Other: Roberts’ MultiMedia Birds of Southern Africa – PC/ Laptop and PDA versions.
For all other software – Please contact me.
• Advice, recommendation and installation of home offices and small (up to 50 user) businesses.
• CD and DVD duplicating and printing (from 50 to 5000).
• Design and implementation of networks (wired and wireless) including wired and wireless sharing of an Internet connection.
• Repairs and upgrades to all makes of PC and laptops (additional memory, additional/ larger/ faster hard drive(s), larger monitors, bigger graphics cards, etc).